Twenty hours of video are uploaded to the video sharing site YouTube every 60 minutes during the any day. Discover a couple of ways to make your videos work for you and return site traffic with clickable links.
Regrettably, YouTube videos don’t provide for clickable links in the video recording itself. This may be a problem if your goal is to bring forth traffic. We have to work around that and get our clickable link someplace else on the page where the visitor will discover it.
Complete the description box.
When you upload your video recording on YouTube, there is a segment called DESCRIPTION. What you place here will appear to the right of your video recording when it displays on your channel.
Make your link the 1st thing in the description box. The very 1st thing in your description box ought to be a link to whatever you are marketing. So let’s say you are building a YouTube video about how to bring in revenue by blogging, and marketing an info product about this matter. You want the link to the affiliate product to be the 1st thing in the description box.
If the link you would like to promote is an affiliate link, you might want to change it over to a shorter web address so it doesn’t look so atrocious. You are able to utilize sites like TinyURL or Bitly to reduce the link.
If the link you are marketing is your own site or blog, leave it the way it is. The viewer will see the name of your site and might click on it.
You are able to likewise produce a clip at the end of your video instructing the viewer to click on the link to the right of the video recording. A lot of individuals don’t know to look there so let them know.
In case you do not know how to create videos, just search in your preferred search engine. In Jing you can capture videos for free with a length of up to 5-6 minutes and host them too. A friend of mine created his video on Animoto which took him about 10 minutes including choosing all the images a couple of text boxes and adding a musical soundtrack. These are basic video but it still very effective and his one went straight into the search results which was the most important thing. The good thing about videos is that they stand out result in the local search listings. When trying to get local businesses noticed this can be very worthwhile spending a few minutes.
There are also paid sites to create more professionally looking, commercial videos that offer prebuilt animated backgrounds and functionality like
- Uplifting Videos: Uplifting beats with softer cheerful music. Simpler backgrounds and no explosions, makes it more suited for softer niches like self-help, book authors, etc.
- Trailer Videos: Start like a trailer of a Hollywood movie with a MPAA green screen. Big fonts with cut-scene like transitions to make your product videos look more awe-inspiring and awesome than ever!
- Retro Videos: Neon lights and rock music to bring back the 90s look in your videos.
- Pre-customized with colors like blue, navy, and sapphire that suit a more serious and corporate look.
- Epic Videos: Darker colors and epic music to create anticipation and awe in viewers.
- Energetic Videos: High energy videos with dynamic backgrounds and high BPM music. Contain lots and lots of fireworks, explosions and jazz.
- Corporate Videos: Professional backgrounds with upbeat tunes.
- Club Videos: Catchy music with nice beats, lots of lighting, fireworks and jazzy animations.
- Clean Videos: Faster to the point videos without any transitions or fireworks. Contain only simple animations with straightforward fades for a sharper cleaner look.
- Chilled Videos: Calm and peaceful videos with trance beats and psychedelic backgrounds.
- Artistic Videos: Softer backgrounds with melodious piano music and soothing colors. And No explosions:)
- Action Videos: What you can create currently with Hollywood style effects and 3D animations with lots of explosions and fireworks in the background.
This type of videos are called stinger videos and do not require any camera or software installed. You simply create your messages, add them to the video and chose the background music. Finally you can also find services that distribute your videos to a number of video directories; a service that only makes sense if you have lots of videos.